milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Friday, May 14, 2004

I'll SMILE whenever I see u SMILE and VICE VERSA

well, i received a call just now from my friend..he's a bit sad and hurt due to some prob he had with his friend... i can't advise him much cause i'm not that expert on that kind of situation . well, i guess i've done a very good job about being his listener. he never sounded so serious before..when he told me about his story...i felt the same hurt as he does cause i get influence very easily by my frens...So my dear frens out there...your smiles are very important coz everytime u smile u make me smile too..so smile a lot...if u get hurt i'm hurting with u too...stay cool and always be happy...if u need help..come and look for me, and i'll try to make u happy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on