milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Monday, July 12, 2004

ANOTHER STEP INTO WORSHIP MINISTRY

Oh dear..I'm going to be a worship leader or I should say I'm a worship leader now..
Oh dear.. this coming Sunday I'm going to start to lead the congredation to worship..OMG.. I'm so excited and in the other hand nervous as well..I'm scratching my head on what songs I'm gonna use for this coming Sunday Service.... Well, it's easy to sing the songs but hard to pick them...There's a lot to do to...you must plan on how many praise and worship songs you are gonna sing. I'm a bit worried about standing on the pulpit and sing on the stage..though i'm worshiping the Lord but I'll still cannot control my stage fright...My pastor told me that it's okay to make mistake but i hope that i don't go out of key on that day... There's 7 days from now to Sunday...I thought being a psalmist(backup singer) is a challenging thing but being a worship leader is more challenging..there's a lot of decisions to make too..though i'm nervous and all but I'm so glad that i can continue to serve God in a different way... No matter what,I'll sing till the end of my days and continue to worship and praise the LORD!! AMEN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on