Drop My Purse
Yah.. I think last Friday as I was eating my lunch in Mc D, there was a whole bunch of Malay kids from the malay school were there. They were really noisy and started shouting till the staff needs quiet them down.. i remember i took out my tissue and the purse as well and i thought that i had put my purse back. but the truth is that it's on my lap.. it's a coincident that the purse and my skirt colour is the same so i didn't notice it. untill the time i wanted to leave i also didn't realised it and i dropped it.. i was walking towards the door and i heard someone said,'Excuse me.' i turn back to look at him and he was holding my purse in his hand. I took it and thank him.. he was one of the malay students that has been making noise... it's so nice of him to return the purse to me. Luckily he returned it and not keep it. So I guess I'm a lucky person.. lol..okay okay ... and clumsy and careless...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home