milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Monday, July 25, 2005

CourseWork... 25% Done

Coursework submission date is 28/07 but then only 25% finished.. what have I been doing? lol been playing GB for the pass few weeks with my best fren... I had the materials to start but then i don't have the mood to start doing it. it seems that i had to start doing it already cause my due date is close. So lazy ... everytime my work also finished last minute... that's my style I guess but then i don't get too bad results so I guess it is still okay with me. LOL...
But then these days I've been a bit bored of playing the GB already unless I try to use new bot. But then I'm lazy start all over again , but I like to try out the new Frog bot.. it's a bit tricky but then the damage is not so high i think it's more for bunging other bots.. lol.. and the ss is so dumb.. i never seen a successful ss b4 though.. lol..
what am i trying to tell here.. suppose to be about coursework.. and turns out to be about games.. lol well my coursework i have just one problem in one question the other question i think should be okay. well.. better get started soon.. today i'm going to the library to get some books for that difficult question.. hmm... so sleepy not enuf sleep though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on