SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN
Something bad had happened in my church.. last Sunday (12/9/04) ... don't feel like talking about it though... bad things already happened.. all i wish for now is that God will helps us thru this difficult time and i pray that the relationship among the church member will be build stronger after this time of trial. I believe nothing could harm us by the power of God.. He will find a solution for all of us.. i hope and will continue to pray for the elders and leaders to have the wisdom to reconcile this matters. I believe something good will happen coz God always make a way for us.... this time will also be the same... I have to wait upon the Lord to lead us out of this... Coz I believe that if we ask, we shall receive... God bless KCC.. Amen!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home