milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

JASMINE NEW DISCOVERY!!!!!WAH!!!!

Guess what I've found out yesterday......I found out that our Stamps in Malaysia is actually will glow in the dark!!! Dun beliv..well get a stamp for urself and check it out.....*waiting*... so how's is that...i didn't lie to u..hahaha. how come did i know..coz last nite as i was going to sleep, i switch off the light and then as i turn around i saw something glowing, i was straining my eyes to see what was actually glowing (without my specs).... as i walking towards the glowing thind, i finally found out that it was actually the stamps from my letters....wau...i can't beliv it..i was rubbing my eyes and check whether my eyes got prob or not...hahaha..nope the stamp really glowed...hihihi....i tot our malaysian stamps are not attractive but now, hey look, it glows......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on