DON'T BE SELFISH
I'm sure a lot of ppl should have heard this sentence before... and the answer from them will be, "Who don't?" Sometimes ppl do things just because they think about themselves only. they had never thought of others might be affected by their decision. issit so hard to think for others as well.... hmm.. sometimes
The level of selfishness also varies from different ppl who have different view... well to me i will have to use an example:
If you have a family member, whom they do things that made you worried.. sometimes i think these kind of ppl they are selfish.. they never thought that their family members will be worried about them.. when the family asked them about their problems they will just say, "Just leave me be... I know what I'm doing." If asked too many question they will say, "Why can't u trust me more" or "You don't trust me at all" . Asking question doesn't always means distrust.. it also means care.... why can't just this ppl understand... maybe i'm not in their shoes so i can't understand them.. but why can't they think back in their family members shoe... ergg...
This sentence "Just leave me be, I know what i'm doing". I think this word is being very rude and being selfish.. If you know ur family member is in trouble how could u just leave them be. How can you ask them to shut up when they are worried about you... Sometimes its hard to even give them advice if you are younger then them.
I just think that they should be more thoughtful of what they are going to do. They just can't be selfish and do the things that they like and will cause the family member to be worried. It is really a torture to the family members to see them doing the wrong things and yet couldn't do anything.
You may think that ur family didn't know what you are doing but sometimes u may be wrong. Just don't do something that will hurt them and worries them... I dunno whether i'm one of those ppl... but i guess at least i dun cause my family to worry about me yet.... I think... (at least mom hasn't started to question me a lot of things)
I just wish that anyone of u out there will just think twive before you do something that might hurt others.... I would rather sacrifice myself then to let others be hurt because of me... It's just what i felt. I'm not saying i'm holy or great or anything. Don't misunderstand me...
John 13:34-35 And now I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. If you have love for one another, then everyone will know that you are my disciples."
Start to love ppl out there and slowly throw away the selfishness... others might be selfish to you but you don't have to be the same... It's is easier to love than to hate.... I understand sometimes some ppl you will find it hard to like them.. but then try ur best.... i'm trying my best as well... ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home