milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Sunday, October 24, 2004

IT’S A BUG’S FIGHT……during shower T_T

As you can read from the title, the story begins…. As I was having my bath just now, I was enjoying every moment of the nice hot bath till I saw some tiny black spot flying on top of my head…. ‘What is THAT?’ I think aloud. Then I pick up my specs and looked at it…. ‘Hmm…. looks like a black bee to me…no no no wait…looks like a bug’ Don’t ask me for the species I don’t study creepy crawlies…. I hate them…the main reason is that they are creepy of course and scare the living daylight out of me…. Adding to my fear is that it can fly!!!! The bug sent me dancing around in the bathroom…. the bug fly this side I go that side… forget to mention is that I haven’t finished my bath also…my goodness… T_T…. okay that is only the beginning of the fight… the bug finally feel tired of flying and thinking of a nice spot to take a rest… guess where is it’s nice resting spot…ME??? No thanks… I’ll be screaming like MAD…. Okay the bug takes a rest on my towels… my emotions that time is,’Oh Good, finally it settles down and BAD because I have to figure out a way to shoo it off’. Checking on it for a few more seconds to make sure it don’t move and then I continued my bath…. as I was doing my unfinished business my eyes kept checking on it…and I was thinking aloud again, ‘Hmm… Don’t you dare move.’

After I had finished, I started thinking of what should I do with that bug. And then I looked at the shower…nice HOT water…hihihi…. I took the shower and spray the HOT waters at it… Ohh forgot to mention that I finally get a closer look on the bug; it’s actually a beetle. Okay, where was I? Oh, the Hot water didn’t bother him…. okay then I think again, ‘Maybe you don’t afraid of Hot water, how about COLD water?’ HEHEHE…. I switched the water temperature to Cold water. And I sprayed on it again…Well it didn’t budge….. Okay I give up…looking around to see whether there’s anything for me to cover myself…I’ll just leave my clothes and towels there till it go away… lucky me, I found one tiny towel that just covered every important parts…I switched off the shower and open the door to go out. Then I decided to go back in…I can’t loose this fight…not to a tiny little bug… okay… gaining my courage again and went into the battlefield again…’Okay, I’ll just take the towel and shake it off…No no no… this will send it flying again…okay take a tissue and picked it up with the tissue and throw into the dustbin…yeah… that will do…’

So I take some tissues and slowly inching to the beetle and cover the bug with the tissue… I look at the tissue….’Aiks, not here?’ well check on the towels…there it is. Still not moving…okay.. Second attempt and I’ve succeeded…hehehe…. quickly throw it into the dustbin.. Get my towels and clothes and go back to my room happily…

Hahahaha… I won this battle…yeah. I know what you want to say, ‘Silly’ right.. Yup that is Jasmine. Hahaha I'm silly and do silly things all the time… dun believe... check out the struck by lighting post. hehehe ..... have some good laugh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on