milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

EXAM IS OVER.....OH YEAH!!!

Exam is over and I was having a hard time in the exam hall trying to pour out everything i remmeber when i'm studying.... T_T. The paper I was taking is Principal of Marketing and I think on that day I had written many new Marketing concept that I hope the examiner will find it okay to accept.... hahaha... what to do... i think i'm writing a grandma stories for each essay... what do u expect me to do... 5 essays to do and i only know about 4 and one is not so sure so i simply write something and i didn't know my something could be 1 and a half page long... hahaha... i'm very good at writing stories.... look at my blog also know i'm a long winded young lady... hehehe
So after finishing the grandma stories 2 of my college mates said that they want to watch movie tomorrow... yeah great idea but i have to work.. so i decided to go to office in the morning and take a leave in the afternoon session to watch movies with my college mates... yeah... i deserve to have some little fun after all the stress i've been through... well cannot say stress.. i watch tv every night... don't expect me to stick on my books all day long.. i'll end up in mental hospital..
so i'm going to klcc to wath 'Taxi' hahaha... i watched the making of that movie and i know it's a comedy. i just hope that movie can bring me a lot of laughter that i will forget all my worries for that moment... aiks... yup still got so many things happening and not solve yet... i'm a problem girl for these few months.... aiks...later guys..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on