milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Saturday, November 27, 2004

NARUTO FEVER!!!!

I've been influence by my best friend a lot and before she went to UK her godbro pass some cds of naruto's episode for me. I was not that interested at first cause the episodes he downloaded from the net is not from the begining and i'm that type of person who don't like to read or watch something half way...
When I finished my exams in early November I was so bored so I took out the cds and watch it... and I got addicted to it and can't stop changing from one disk to another...
Naruto is a story about a boy who wanted to become an excellent ninja... it's funny and touching at the same time and the story line is very interesting that it will make you to want more and more to know what is going to happen next...
After I finished watching the cds I beg my bro to help me to get the website and download the remaining episodes that is out in the net... my bro is a very good guy and he helps me... hahaha... he normally complains a lot when i ask for a favour from him.. but everytime he'll get it done for me... but sometimes he took too long ....
Now I'm so eager and can't wait for the comic to be out.. i know that the chinese version of comic is available in malaysia but malay version is not out yet.. yup i don't know how to read chinese... i'm english educated... i read a lot of comics and it's all malay version.. i hope that there is english version but too bad.. there are only chinese and malay version available..
Now I'm waiting for my bro to download back the early part of the episode that i haven't seen yet... CAN WAIT.........................>.<

4 Comments:

  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger uranus_yiu said…

    I steal it??? i guess you have forgotten that you told me to return those cds to ccy cause you can't watch it.. hahaha...now u blame me... aiks....not to worry... i'll keep it with me till you come back then i can show it to you with my pc...hehehe...

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haih. "steal" pulak. long ago i wuz "scold" about why these CDs "rosak", why cannot play at other computer. bah.. forget it.

    i'm still buring each episode into CDs for someone to finish it all when he is back :p

    to the "he" : when you come back, get it from milk, then the later episode from me.

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger uranus_yiu said…

    who is this anonymous? hmm...well i guess is that ccy..aiks... i wanted to watch the new episodes but too bad still not ready yet...make sure if u come over to my site must pass me the cds...i'll be waiting.. :)

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger uranus_yiu said…

    the only reason he didn't put his real name is that he is lazy to log in..hahahaha.. am i right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on