milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Monday, November 08, 2004

WHO AM I?

you're really a nice friend if u do this...
Fill in the blanks about ME and send it to my email , uranus_yiu19841031@yahoo.com . Be honest -or just be as funny as you can,they're really cool to get back, you might find out something you had never realized before. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!!
1. What's my name?:
2. Where did we meet?
3. Where do i live?
4. How long have you known me?
5. How many siblings do i have?
6. Do I smoke?
7. Do I believe in God?
8. When you first saw me, what was yourimpression?
9. My age?
10. Birthday?
11. What is my hair color?
12. Eye color?
13. Have you ever had a crush on me?
14. What's one of my favorite things to do?
15. Do you remember one of the 1st things Isaid to you?
16. What's my favorite type of music?
17. What is the best feature about me?
18. Am I shy or outgoing?
19. Would you say I am funny?
20. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
21. Any special talents?
22. What qualities do i have when it comes tofriendship/love?
23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, a homie,average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy,snobby, silent, raver, or rocker, or somethingelse?
24. Have you ever seen me cry?
25. If there was one good nickname for me,what would it be?
26. What/Who do I love?
27. Have i ever told you I liked you?
28. What type of girls do i do for?
29. Will you ever make me cry?
30. When was the last time we spent timetogether?
31. What is my favorite food?
32. My favorite movie?
33. Do i have a pet?
34. What are the tings u enjoy doin wif me?
35. If we're together, are you proud of me?
36. Am i the type you'd want to marry?
37. If, in one hour, I'll be gone forever...whatwill be your last words for me?

ohhh... so many questions ehh.. hahaha.... u can skip some if u want to but i prefer u to answer all... hehehe... thanks... muaks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on