GOOD AND BAD NEWS IN OFFICE
So what's the good and bad news... Good news first. Had 3 collegues who delivered. 2 delivered safely and one with twins (early birth, was in the ICU for a while but now is better). There is one more collegue who is pregnant at the moment and will due in mid July. So now the company needs my service. I just hope that I'll be able to cope with all the work load.
Basically now I'm under two managers, 1 account and 1 company secretary. The new com.sec. manager, he's okay but then I would appreciate if he could give me things to do. Coz he likes to give me things like last minute. For example when it's almost lunch time or when it's almost time to go home. Most of the time I will have nothing to do if I didn't have my accounting work.
Okay, so the bad news is that one of my collegue, her father just passed away last thursday. I was asking her something and then there was a call and she was shocked when she answered the phone. I suspected something wrong but then don't know what's wrong. Her face expression changed so suddenly and I don't dare to ask her things anymore. While I was talking to my manager, I heard her sobbing. She said her father just passed away. She said suspected to be heart attack but then her dad had been well all this while. I heard that her dad is just 50 something. I just pity her cause the father's death is too sudden and she's not prepared to hear the news. I just don't know why my mood suddenly felt down at that moment.
My mood continue to be down till I go to church for prayer meeting. When it was time to open for sharing I just didn't share it I don't know why. Just don't feel like saying anything. Hmm... but after prayer and all that my mood was not so down anymore. Erm... don't know what to say anymore, suddenly feeling down now as I mentioned about it. Hehe... Okay then, will blog somemore some other time. It's 12.46 am already... hope that my mind is ready to sleep. eyes is dropping but then the mind is still not willing to rest. Haiz.. cya

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home