SEEM SO BUSY... AM I REALLY BUSY? ^o^
Hmm, how long have I last post in my blog? I still like posting msg here in blogger more than the friendster blog. maybe this is where i first started. Okay I'll stop my nonsense and come back to my original topic.
Lately have been busy with ... courseworks (assignments). I had 2 subject for this sem but then I had to do 3 coursework (cw). All the cw need lots of research (according to what my lect says). And I haven't even started researching. Researching = Reading (according to the UK uni).
Well, I just hope that I will have not much problem doing the group cw. There will be 4 of us in a group. 3 girls + 1 guy. Rose among the torn. I guess they are ppl who will work and contribute. Just hope that we'll get along well. Hmm...
Second thing I'm busy with church activities. I'm not sure whether I'll be worship leading on Easter cause I had been stopped worship leading for like more than a month. And I miss worship soooooo much. I had been taking EE course and then the Leadership Training Course, & Cell Leader Training. It's actually all good courses and training and I'm glad that I had joined. Taking most of my time is EE training but I'm enjoy doing it actually. And it's definitely exciting when I see the first soul save in my team. Also there are prayer meeting every Thursday nite.
I just hope that I'll be able to cope with all that training and my cw and also later with my studies.
It's fun to be busy it's just speed up my life and it's fun when i speed up my life while serving Him.
I'm busy yet had time to blog... hahaha... this is because of that coffee i taken this late evening. Haiz... regretted to bought it and drank it... my body needs rest but my mind can't rest... Haiz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home