milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Finished my exams

Yup, just finished my exam on Monday, and guess what, I went for the Da Vinci Code with my other college friends. Actually I was hoping that they will come up with questions so maybe I could help them to clear the thing out... Believe me, I nearly fall asleep in the movie... hahaha... maybe I'm too tired cause I slept like 1 hour only... (WOW!!) yeah I know...
It was okay i guess. quite an interesting movie that containts lies... hahaha... there are some truth and most lies in the movie... no wonder a lot of people misunderstood...
Amazing thing is that Da Vinci didn't paint the pic right on the spot of what had happened... and the book claims that it's as a fact... duh!!!
aiya... nvm lar.. dun want to talk about this... want to talk about my exam questions... oh dear God... it didn't come out the way i wanted it to be... haiz... and the questions that i spotted some came out... but got panicky and i think i mess the answer a bit... well hopefully the marker will be generous in his marking... Yup... i have been praying praying and praying... never been this scared before... aww... i hope i will not fail the paper... cause i can only resit the paper after i've completed the other subjects...haiz... that will be a waste of time... Lord, help me oh God... I know I didn't put my effort in my studies this time but I hope Lord will forgive me of my slackiness and help me go thru this time... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on