milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

MY FIRST GUITAR CLASS... well not really first

My first guitar class. Well not really my first... I gone for a couple of guitar classes before, erm I think 2-3 years back... hahaha... and i totally forgotten all about the basics. There are 7 of us.. 3 ladies and 4 gentlemens... hahaha why don't I use guys and gals... that's because there are a big range of age in the class... yayaya... make me feel old again... well, thank God i'm not the eldest T_T ... So many people aroung me that are much younger nowadays... (sweat -_-")
Well, the teacher's name is William Kok, he's very good actually and he's nice and all that. Actually He's flexible... Well, he's very good at guitar that's why and he's been very patient with us and that's why he's nice, no lar we all also pick up quite fast... hahaha ;p Well he's flexible because David (one of the students) learned guitar before, therefore William teach him some extra tricks... ooohhh... hope i could reach that stage sooner... coz it's so cool... i mean then i can help to play in cell or prayer meeting... well... not so early... still my fingers are a bit rusty.
So we learn 3 songs, some old and not so old songs... but i like those songs... really really killing my fingers... pain oh oh oh oh oh ... (grumble grumble) but then I enjoy the pain somehow... Even after the class and Youth in FGT and after Sutharman b'day celebration, I went back home and straight away go to practice... it was addictive (??) hmm... though it's painful while practising but then i want to make sure i play the song properly... hahaha... stubborn... guess so... :)
To serve we have to sacrifice something but then it's worth it... believe me... just like McD's motto "I'm Loving It" :) hehehe...
okay gotta get back to my revision... seems like i didn't study anything at all... and there is 1 more day left b4 my exam... WHAT AM I DOING??... Oh God, give me a big slap and wake me up from my slackiness... *bish bish* ... well have something to share about this word "Bish"... hahaha.. share later when i blog next time lar (if i remember) ... okay okay... going out of topic now... hahaha... ciao!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on