milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Whom I belong to?

I was feeling so lost while doing my assignments, partly is that I'm so tired and exhausted of what had happened for this pass few months. From 2004 till now, problems and troubles never fails to haunt me. Sometimes i feel so weak but He made me strong. Sometimes I feel I can't go on, He gave me a pat on the shoulder to encourage me. Sometimes I will break down and cry, he'll comfort me. Sometimes I feel there's no way out, and He'll make a way. Sometimes I don't know who to turn to , He says, "Turn to me." Sometimes I'm tired, He says, "Come to me and you will find rest."
Sometimes i do forget what he has done. But when things happen He never fails to support me and helps me. Even sometimes I forgot to thank Him, that will never stop Him from helping me. That's because He loves me.
Just want to take this time to thank Him, and tell Him,
I'm His, He is in charge, my job is to trust in Him and live for Him - Dave Branon

Now I belong to Jesus,
Jesus belongs to me,
Not for the years of time alone,
But for eternity - Clayton
I can do everthing through Him who gives me strength - Phil 4:13 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on