milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Worldcup season

It's worldcup and I guess it's time when a lot of guys should be sticking their nose at the screen or a lot of guys sitting at the mamak with their teh tarik cheering for their favourite team (if the mamak had a tv or a screen). Last night, that is Friday nite, I was out with friends for a drink and I saw fire works. Is it celebrating Worldcup...? cause i don't know what other occassion going on that they have fire works... Then when i'm back at home, I heard some cheering from the house opposite... should be some team has scored or sumthing.

So just now, when I woke up from my long nice nap, I went down to check on my dad. Yup, he's watching football... It's Sweden and ... and... Tobago or sumthing... forgive me if i got the country's name wrong... i never heard of it before... i spend time watching it with my dad for the first half of the match. It was... yeah... disappointing. I waited for 45 minutes to see them score 0 - 0, haiz... Sweden had 5-6 attempt to goal but they failed... maybe they are too nervous or sumthing? okay I dunno football... (shaking head)

I guess I'll watch when brazil or england is playing. if they don't score, at least their match will be much exciting. hahaha... i remember 4 years back there was a guy from japan team... his hair was like seaweed... hahaha... forgotten his name... i was laughing when i watched him play... okay okay... i guess enough of my critics... :p adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on