milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Saturday, December 25, 2004

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

It's been quite a while that i've not update this blog... it's because i've been busy lately with classes and also there are many bad things happening to me that i felt very hard to explain...hehehe... Plus I don't want to share so many sad things here if not I'll make this site so boring...
Another reason that I've been lazy updating the blog b'coz i've been surfing for downloads for NARUTO anime..hehehe... yup I'm a bit crazy about NARUTO lately...hehehe...I've join the Hi5 and i've join the Naruto group in the Hi5....hehehe..have been a lot of discussion in the room that kept me addicted to the site...
I have to stopped here because it's 12.30 am already and i need to go to church at 9.30 am...okie dokie... wish everyone has a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on