Prayer meeting
Tonight went for prayer meeting. P.Rich was talking about Matt 27:11-56. About Jesus Before Pilate, Crucifixtion, Death of Jesus. When P.Rich was reading the passage.. it just reminds me of how Jesus died for us. And it's so touching and sad to see him go thru all of the suffering on our behalf.
Everytime when I read that passage I'll cry... hahaha.. cry baby ... erm... so yah... this time just have watery eyes...
Tonight I worship led in the prayer meeting. It's like 1 or 2 months I've stopped worship leading. It's totally a fresh feeling when I worship led tonight. Everytime I partner with different musician it will have different kind of worship. It's fun coz whoever the musician is somehow I will have good worship session.
Next week it's finally my turn to worship lead... sumhow feel a bit nervous cause it's like I'm a bit rusty already... but anyhow I know God will help me thru.. coz when i'm worshipping i sumhow forgot the ppl around me EXCEPT my musicians... hahaha...
Anyway thanks to all the musicians that played for me before cause they make the worship a whole lot better. And thank God for the gift of singing as well. May all of you enjoy worship as much as I do. That's all the sharing about the prayer meeting.. somehow turn out to be worship topic liao... hehe... it's normal... cause I never stick to the topic... lol >.<

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home