"Bish Bish"
Okay, I said I'll mention something about this word (not really a word), "Bish". I've used this in MSN quite often lately... well, only to certain ppl... haha... hmm... guess what does it meant? hahaha... if you guess rite there will be no price... so no need guess lar... :p
It actually means or the sound like punching... If you watch those kung fu movies, they will have a lot of that sound effect... maybe not sound that much a like... I take it as bish bish... hahaha... sometimes chatting in MSN we need a lot of other things for us to express ourselves better... i love emoticons, sometimes i felt that chatting in MSN is just chatting on the phone... cause you can express urself better nowadays...
Other than that, there are also skype. I used to use it, but now i've stopped since my bro taken back his mic... I wanted to get one back but then lazy and will sure get scolding from my bro when i bought something that doesn't worth the price... He's the boss in the family when comes to pc stuffs... but then i have to thank him coz he has helped me fixed the pc a lot of times... my pc was formatted too many times that i loose count... hahaha... everytime he format my pc, he will ask me, dun download so many softwares... and i said i can't, coz some of the animes, drama is in so many different kind of files... why did human create so many kinds of files... if there are a software that could support all the files that i wouldn't have so many media softwares... -_-"
eh... gone out of topic again... muahaha... okay lar... stop my bable here then... ja ne!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home