milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

A lot to share... Firstly... Cell Meeting

This week Tuesday is cell meeting and I'm helding it cause Art is away in Langkawi for hols... I was a bit nervous cause it's the first time I'm handling cell... well I really have to thank Richard for being so nice to worship lead together with David as guitarist... (Hmm.. David is getting better and better though... when can I play like him...)
Well the topic of the teaching is to be in the Body of Christ. Everyone are gifted with special giftings but then every single person is equally important in the Body of Christ. No special person is to be seen more important.
So I start of with an ice breaker... I had written down all their names on antelope and then pass to them a different name to stick on the chest. I start calling a name (cannot be their own name), and the person who has the new name on will have to answer and call another name... My intention of the ice breaker is that to illustrate that sometimes some of us think that other ppl is very good and try to be like other ppl but we couldn't because sometimes we are gifted with gifts that are different. So we should excel in our own giftings instead.
So I start off with the study and that day we had like 12 ppl attending the cell... when we started off our cell I guess we had like 7-8 ppl and later these few weeks we had like average about 10. I'm glad to see the cell is growing... True that this tuesday the cell has some guess coming like, John Senior, Jean (out of expectation), Fong (John's Girlfriend) and John (who has started to join cell for 2 weeks already, Amen).
Thank Goodness, John Senior is really had a lot to share... he has a lot of testimonies to share as well and I dunno how to stop him... Jean said that I did well in helding the cell but I should stop John Senior to talk. She said he talks too much that nite... hahaha... she also said i've been to nice a person... haha... i guess i don't want to be bad to our guess... So the meeting is John Senior do a lot of talking... haha ;p
Well, I had a lot of first time this year and it's all so exciting...
nervous and at the same time excited to do a lot of things for the first time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on