1st of May - HOLIDAY!!!
It's Labour Day... no difference to me cause I don't have to work on monday... on monday I'm supposed to have classes for whole day. So I escape a day without taxation... (Phew) What did I do on this holiday? I woke up at 12.30 pm. hahaha... coz i slept at 5.30 am... playing a puzzle game whole night (pc game). Didn't know why I'm so addicted to play it, till i can't stop. Then after woke up I just spent time watching TV with my parents for a few hours and then go for a nap... Why am I sleeping so much... ????
Later at nite I started doing my audit coursework... my gosh... I can't think of how and where should I start... I spend like 2 hours surfing the net for answers... (Torture T_T) So finally know how to start and then keep going till I'm a bit tired... So now I'm blogging because I want to rest for a while... (Excuses) hahaha...
Okay, share something funny (or I think it's funny) happened on Sunday (30 Apr, 2006). I was worship leading, everything goes well until come to the 3rd song, my pianist suddenly played the intro for the 4th song instead. And I was like, 'Oh Oww' in my mind... Then I quickly say something like, "Jesus Christ, we think upon Your sacrifice " cause the song name is 'Jesus Christ I think upon your sacrifice' . So I said that for 3 times only she realised... hahaha... aiya... I'm not sure if anybody notice... Since nobody approach me and say anything so I guess it's covered up nicely. Hahaha... later I talk to the pianist and she laughed as well... Haiyo... really funny to me... (shaking my head)
Okay, have to get back to work now... that's all for my sharing.. cya..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home