milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

EE Finished...

Evangelism Explosion finally ended... I had my final written check up on Friday (23 June 06). It was okay... I got 94 out of 100.... some of them got 99... my gosh... and my team mate got 97... that's pretty cool... well, I'm glad that it's finally over but then I will sure miss the time me and my team went out for OJT an stuff... and when come back we'll all be asking other teams about their experience... it's really fun and exciting...
Of course one thing I will be glad is that I won't have to travel to Subang every Friday anymore... well but then I still have to travel to Subang every Saturday now for my guitar classes... I just hope my mom won't be nagging so much for me to travel so much to Subang. I know she doesn't like it but she hasn't stopped me from doing it yet... Thank God...
I'll miss all the ppl there in EE... the teachers, the trainers and trainees... I really achieve more than I lose through EE... I've gained confidence and boldness in sharing with my friends and always looking forward for apportunities to share. I hope all of the other trainees will continue on their sharing even after EE is over and I'll try to do my part as well. For it is really something that we should not be afraid of doing.
EE is the best!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on