Cathy's Testimony
Well, once week after the crying prayer meeting, I've got a half good news from Cathy after that. She told me that the doctors had been delaying in releasing the report for her mom. They suspect that they might have diagnosed her wrongly earlier. So it should be a mistake that they say it's cancerous. Well, they shouldn't have scared ppl like that... oh man... well at least I rather they made a mistake than her mom really has cancer. They keep on stressing that those doctors (many of them) were just saying that the possibility is there but they didn't confirm it to be cancer... so in a sense they are like trying not to tell Cathy that they mentioned it was cancerous. Hmm... so the professor is still delaying the report and just give some medication for her mom to take. Cathy's going to take her mom to another hospital for checkup and advice
Well isn't it a blessing? When I told the news to Arthur, he gave a great yes with a punch... that was so cute of him... it makes me smile when I remember his actions. I was really happy for Cathy... Thank God... He's a good God!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home