EE Started
Well, after chinese new year I'd been busy with assignments and just find some free time to blog about what I had been doing for the pass 1 1/2 months.
As the title says, EE started and it's time to go out to share the good news to friends and families. Amazingly, I was informed by my pastor saying that I should be back in EE training for training the trainees this year.
Supposedly, the agreement is that I'll be an associate trainer for this year but ended up at the first class I found out that I've been promoted to be a trainer... OMG... Well, it gave me a bit of a shock cause I wasn't so prepared. I'm more nervous for being a trainer than being a trainee... maybe last year my EE partner Steven is good at sharing... haha he do the talking much of the time... but then I'm still confident to share the gospel cause i recite it every nite (last year) ;p
The Fifth lesson has ended before Easter, and many things happen to my group... oh dear... it's really difficult for me cause the devil has been causing a lot of problem to my team... well i believe other teams will have their problems too.
Cathy and Dozie were my trainees. It has been difficult for both of them during the pass EE weeks. We couldn't find prospects and Dozie had a difficult time with his college assignments and lecturer and Cathy is even worst, her mom was suspected to be diagnosed with cancer.
It was difficult for both of them even for me... of course it's discouraging to see my group has a missing member every week... so far my group have not been a complete group that could go out OJT together. Well but I'm bless with going out with other groups and experience doing questionaires and also something funny happen, our prospect was stolen. o.O
I just hope that both of them could cope with the EE assignments and also with memorising the cards... oh God... Help me to help them and help them to help me...
But one thing is for sure... nothing could stop me from completing this year EE... I won't give up on both of them cause I know they are trying their very best as well. ;) God will make a way!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home