I'm back for more blogging... bla bla bla ;p
Howdy? It's been so long i've stopped blogging. Once I'll blog, I'll go non-stop. Hm... A lot of things happened... what to start with... maybe about my guitar classes... Finally my classes ended... oh!!! How i miss those guys. My sifu (guitar teacher) and the classmates or "ex-classmates".
Class ended but the guitar playing is still on... I'm still playing for cell and last Sunday I just played in the Children Church... Well it's a bit difficult cause I have to sing and play and control the kids at the same time... haha... not too good at multitasking at the moment...
Seems to me that November David is going away for hols. And that period we'll be out of guitarist for Sunday Service... I have a feeling that Pastor Richard is going to ask me to play... I'm not ready yet... I'm still not up to the standard to play in service... Oh God help me... I hope he'll find someone else. haha ;p Somehow I felt I still have to continue practicing my guitar skills to get better...
Camp is coming up and it's like not much things done yet... People are still waiting to sign up... ish... I'm still having get the song for Church Camp... Hmm... We are going to introduce a new song for Camp... So it's going to be something special... Hehehe... But I'm doing it... Aiks...
Talking about camp, I have a testimony to share though. The church camp is on the 3rd to 5th December and my exam period starts on 4th to 12th December... So I have been very worried that my subjects might fall on the same day as the Church Camp. I've prayed about it and make a deal with God saying that if I put my faith in Him by paying the money and signing up first then He will do His part and not let my papers to fall on the camp days. I've been hesitating to submit the form wishing to know the right date first for my exams. Well, I've waited and waited, somehow there's some problem delaying the dates to be released. So I finally registered and pay the deposits... One week after I've registered for the camp, I've got the news and my papers are not on the Camp date... Hallelujay and praise the Lord!!! I'm really so happy that I kept smiling away. My college friends asked me why am I smiling like a silly... haha... I'm really thanking God that He's a God that answers prayer... God! You're the best!

3 Comments:
At 8:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Order Generic Cialis, Viagra, Levitra Here. Get Cheap Medication online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://www.itpill.com/]Discount Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu Drugstore without prescription[/url]. canadian generic drugs. Top quality medications pharmacy
At 11:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
Our well-bred stand by team of hilarious equipped pharmacists resolve help you generic Viagra Online, consulting on disparate constitution questions.
At 2:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Your answer is matchless... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home