Am I so bad?
Hey, I've got a few calls from this guy I met in internet before... he got my number... well such a long story to explain... so if you are interested, check back the past post in the blogs... i should have mentioned him before...
Anyway i'm so afraid when he calls... and these few days he has been calling me a few times... and i didn't answer his calls... ;p
I was wondering how come he calls me so often... normally during big occasions only he will call... then just now i was checking the calender and find out that his birthday is near... it's on the 10th of August.... haiz... no wonder he calls me so often... should i just answer the call and just entertain him... or should i just ignore the call... hmm... the one thing i'm afraid of is that he'll call my house .... hahaha... if he did... then i could not escape liao...
Hope he won't do that anyway... i'm bad or not? ;p
Anyway i'm so afraid when he calls... and these few days he has been calling me a few times... and i didn't answer his calls... ;p
I was wondering how come he calls me so often... normally during big occasions only he will call... then just now i was checking the calender and find out that his birthday is near... it's on the 10th of August.... haiz... no wonder he calls me so often... should i just answer the call and just entertain him... or should i just ignore the call... hmm... the one thing i'm afraid of is that he'll call my house .... hahaha... if he did... then i could not escape liao...
Hope he won't do that anyway... i'm bad or not? ;p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home