milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Friday, April 13, 2007

Prayer Meeting

Can't remember when, I think it's a few weeks back. At prayer meeting I was paired up with Cathy to pray for one another. It was an amazing experience. As I had shared earlier, Cathy's mom was suspected to be diagnosed with cancer and she's been having a hard time taking her mom in and out of the hospital for check up and stuff.
As I was holding her hands, i felt a strong sorrow in my heart... embarassingly, I started crying... oh man.... ;[ I was emotional. It was like I could feel her hurt in her heart... I started sobbing and trying to pray for her at the same time... and I ended up making her cry too... hehe but then I could feel a great release in her heart as I prayed for her cause she prayed a relief prayer after that and she looks a bit cheerful.
The Holy Spirit is amazing that day... once again I felt like a small kid crying but it renews my heart and refreshes me. I dunno the Holy Spirit is refreshing Cathy or refreshing me. Sometimes it's amazing that God help us to feel each others hurt... and to be able to cry with a brother or sister in Christ is really a blessed thing.
Not to forget, my eyes were a bit swolen after the crying... ;p and I went back home and had a good nite sleep... crying help us to sleep well, I guess. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on