The First Play for Prayer Meeting
Got a call from Richard last week before prayer meeting... and he said ask me to play guitar for prayer meeting... the first reaction... Nonono NOnonono... hahaha... you know... it's so difficult to turn Pastor down... or God made pastors to have something in them that whenever they ask ppl to do something ... somehow they couldn't escape (or is it just me who got the curse) ... hahaha... well but it always turns out okay... THANK GOD!!!!
hahaha... I just played two simple songs... and borrowed Samuel's guitar pick(FGT)... It helps the guitar to be louder... I guess it's time i should get one soon... and a belt for my guitar as well...
I played two style in the songs... make it more different... thanks to my teacher, William... i manage to pull thru and Richard told me the key for one of the song that i played is too low for him... well that's the key i know ... hahaha... so sorry... i'm just familiar with C and G key... and just simple strumming style... I would like to practice more in my plucking skills... it was so nice when i heard William and David Choi pluck the guitar... it's so ...what's the word should i use... hipnotising? hahaha... no lar joking only... it's so soothing when they do some plucking style for slow songs...
I really hope Richard won't ask me to play for Prayer meeting so often... cause I will have no time to breathe... so many things to do... i hope to tell Richard to stop stop stop... i'm going to faint already... hahaha... but i never did... why huh? I guess maybe I can see he has a very passionate heart in helping the church to grow... he never stop... i guess i should give as much support as i could... eh... gone out of topic again... kay kay... stop here then... cya...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home