milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

World War III ... sad

It has not happened for some time in my house... My bro and sis fought tonite... haiz... and it's so sad... firstly they are noisy, secondly they quarrel over a small thing, thirdly I can't do anything to stop it (not anyone can do anything to stop it, except GOD).
When they started to fight, it's dangerous to even to walk passed them... so the safest thing to do is... not to stay in sight where they could see you or you will get involved in it...
I would holding not to go to the toilet while they are fighting... and when my sis went away (but they are still fighting) from the area, I quickly get out of my room and relief myself... when I came out... just in time to bump into my bro and nearly got scolded... being smart I quickly replied nicely and speed off...

I just hate it when family members fight... some people might think it's normal... this one is not normal... just hope they are well... haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on