A month of guitar classes
It already a month since I've taken up my guitar classes. It's really painful for my fingers when I started learning how to pluck... after a week of practice it's not painful anymore... Then last week William (guitar teacher) taught us how to strum and the fingers is painful again... haha... the skin on my fingers (left hand) starting to peel off... it's really irritating and i peel the dead skin off... (eeww) it's really cool that only a month and we all learn how to pluck and strum already... but then some of us still need more practice on changing chords...
We just learn the C major chord. Don't know when will we start learning other chords... It's really confusing at the moment... coz i'm not really use to multitasking at the moment... change chords and strum at the same time... I really needed some time to practice... haha... now i'm still so slow.. coz I haven't used to changing chords... I hope I could be able to change chords without looking at my fingers soon... hahaha...
William said he hope that we could have a little presentation by end of July... and we all like ,"Oh Oo.." hahaha... He said we must have faith and I said AMEN... haha... hope we could be ready by then also... so i guess we all have to work harder on our practice... YEEHAA...
I guess by that time my fingers will be like William or Chuck (Charles)... their fingers are all peeling... William joke with us that we should offer our right hand for our boyfriends to hold our hands... and if our boyfriends are going to give us a ring we should give our right hands... if we accidentally give our left hand to him, we might scare him off... haha... luckily I will not have this prob yet... my sis advice me to apply more lotion... hahaha... will it help?
No pain, no gain... sacrifice a bit and I'll gain more... haha... that day my bro was asking me," how come ur guitar book all the songs also christian songs..." and I said because the teacher is christian and i'm learning in church... and he said,' You want to attract guys with christian songs? Learn some popular songs that someone knows lar.' I was like,"Duh... -_-" "
I said I'm not learning guitar to attract guys neh... *bish bish*... dunno i should be lauging or should be mad at him... I told him i want to play in church that's why i take up guitar... but i don't blame him cause he's not christian... and I think it's suppose to be guys play guitar that will attract girls and not the other way round... hmm... i dunno lar... haha... okay... enuf of my bable lor... bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home