Suppose to be holiday... but i'm so stressed
One of my friends asked me to go to Malacca this coming Sat... Haiz... I don't want to go actually cause I'll be missing church and my guitar class... that's the worst thing i want to do... then he beg beg beg... I finally agreed because the guy Friend, Mr.W, wanted me to accompany another good friend, Ms.T. So I said okay lor... always couldn't say no when some one beg me for so long
I thought should be fine and then last nite i got a call from Ms.T saying that her bf is going and Mr.W ask her to drive another car up... cause there will be not enough place to go... in my heart i thought, "Great, Then I can back out and not go to Malacca." So i told her it's okay i don't go then everything settle lar... then i smsed Mr.W to say i'm not going coz i heard that there are not enough space in the car... then he called me and said a lot of things... actually Mr.W dun want Ms.T 's bf to go... cause I'll be alone already if Ms.T with her bf... I said nvm lar... it's fine with me... i told him i agreed to go the first place is because my purpose is to accompany Ms.T, now she has a company then i no need to go lar... he said he doesn't like it... he said if they go without me he will not be happy (btw he's bringing her gf ... but we all know about it at the first place)
Haiz... summore he's paying for the accomodation and he's driving... he is willing to sacrifice all that because of us... cause we are his friends he doesn't mind... but now if want to ask him to pay for Ms.T 's bf whom he never met before and dunno about... he said he's not happy lor... and i can't say anything about that... haiz... suppose to relax and be happy to go to this trip... now Mr.W is mad at Ms.T and Ms.T also a bit mad at him... I thought I'm the one who suppose to be mad but then i'm not even mad... I just wish i don't have to go to Malacca...
I have to go as well cause if i don't go.... Mr.W will not be happy and he booked the rooms. I'll have to go now even though Ms.T going or not going... if not Mr.W will not be happy lor... haiz.. he's just mad that how come Ms.T has bf liao and leave us lor... I told him it's natural like that when they found a partner... he said he's not like that... i dunno what else to say but told him guy and girl different guar... i said nvm lar.... he also said... "I'm fine wan... if they want to be like that then no more friends lor." haiz.. i said nvm lar... dun be like that... i have to pujuk, comfort him back... haiz... headache lar... just hope that this sat in Malacca they will enjoy the trip...
Argg... i wanted to be in church... more than going to this stressful trip... God help me...
I thought should be fine and then last nite i got a call from Ms.T saying that her bf is going and Mr.W ask her to drive another car up... cause there will be not enough place to go... in my heart i thought, "Great, Then I can back out and not go to Malacca." So i told her it's okay i don't go then everything settle lar... then i smsed Mr.W to say i'm not going coz i heard that there are not enough space in the car... then he called me and said a lot of things... actually Mr.W dun want Ms.T 's bf to go... cause I'll be alone already if Ms.T with her bf... I said nvm lar... it's fine with me... i told him i agreed to go the first place is because my purpose is to accompany Ms.T, now she has a company then i no need to go lar... he said he doesn't like it... he said if they go without me he will not be happy (btw he's bringing her gf ... but we all know about it at the first place)
Haiz... summore he's paying for the accomodation and he's driving... he is willing to sacrifice all that because of us... cause we are his friends he doesn't mind... but now if want to ask him to pay for Ms.T 's bf whom he never met before and dunno about... he said he's not happy lor... and i can't say anything about that... haiz... suppose to relax and be happy to go to this trip... now Mr.W is mad at Ms.T and Ms.T also a bit mad at him... I thought I'm the one who suppose to be mad but then i'm not even mad... I just wish i don't have to go to Malacca...
I have to go as well cause if i don't go.... Mr.W will not be happy and he booked the rooms. I'll have to go now even though Ms.T going or not going... if not Mr.W will not be happy lor... haiz.. he's just mad that how come Ms.T has bf liao and leave us lor... I told him it's natural like that when they found a partner... he said he's not like that... i dunno what else to say but told him guy and girl different guar... i said nvm lar.... he also said... "I'm fine wan... if they want to be like that then no more friends lor." haiz.. i said nvm lar... dun be like that... i have to pujuk, comfort him back... haiz... headache lar... just hope that this sat in Malacca they will enjoy the trip...
Argg... i wanted to be in church... more than going to this stressful trip... God help me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home