milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Children giving me a hard time

Children are cute and adorable... They are innocent and speak what's in their heart... I love kids but not kids that are naughty... Well most of them will have their notty time... and that's when I have to endure... especially during children church. Last Sunday was a torture... Those screaming, shouting, scolding(they scold me..o.O), fighting... nearly give me nightmares... Well, sometimes I just wonder where did those kids get so MUCH energy from... haiz... i guess it's me, I'm old lady already... even when I just try to reason with them, I also need to struggle... especially Joshua... THAT kid... last week he made me so upset...
He's misbehaving SO badly... shouting, screaming, crying, hitting (me and other kids o.O) ... Well, if he's my kid i would have given him some spanking ages ago... my goodness... okay I hope Richard and Louisa(Joshua's parents) will not read this... hahaha... haiyo... sometimes he's good sometimes he's not... just like the weather... but he's like an alarm clock as well... everytime during the teaching or art work session... he will always wanted to go out. It's like he has set his timer... okay it's time to go out... i have to stop him of course . I know what he wants but i will ask... He always say, "I want mommy..." okay... and normally my answer will be, "No you can't have mommy now... you have to wait..." okay... the next thing... he will be... crying... screaming... until i have to carry him and make him to focus on other things... take him to see something... or try to attract him with some other things...
I'm still trying hard to teach Joshua to share with other kids... and then Benjamin always loves to play Joshua's toys... and Joshua always refused to share... Ben is cute... he will always says... "It's not fair, It's not fair... Joshua must share..." ('',) hmm... Then Ben will be sad and sulky cause Joshua refuse to let Ben plays his toys... children children... (shaking my head)
I just hope next time when i'm teaching, they will behave better... most importantly ... MUST listen to me... and MUST behave themselves... May God help me with my patience with those kids... well it's really a training for me... by the time i have my own kids... i'll make sure they'll be disciplined well.. hahaha... ;p (Rotan time!!! hahaha...This mommy is so scary... ;p)
I have to admit... looking after and teaching those kids really takes a lot of energy and patience... and also train your arm's strength (thru carrying those big babies) ... hahaha... everytime i carry Joshua... I will say, "Joshua you are so heavy... you're a heavy boy... Are you a heavy boy?" The first few times he will smile and says no... but last week he didn't say anything but he nodded his head... hehehe... children can be cute and monstrous at times... even adults also the same... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on