milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fasting Season and busy with many things

Well NECF 40 days prayer fasting for Malaysia has started at 22 July 2006... Well this year I finally made up my mind to take up the challenge... it's really difficult for the first few days when i fasted... but now i guess it's not that difficult anymore... i'm skipping 1 meal for fasting... most of the time would be my lunch... cause that's the only time when i'll spend money... cause at nite if i don't eat what my mom cooks, she will be nagging non-stop... so i can't fast dinner...
i seldom had breakfast so it will not consider fasting to me... but occasionally i'll fast breakfast... it would be on tuesday and friday... cause that's when i had classes... i'll try to skip a meal a day... so far so good... phew... still have 30 days remaining... 10 days have passed by just like a blink of an eye.

This few months will be very busy again... i can't remember whether i mentioned earlier in my blog. 2 of my colleagues are on leave... so i'm like doing 3 ppl's work... and this two weeks i'll have to hand in my TAT (Tutor Assessed Task). It's something like a mini assignment... no marks added to my exam or assignment... but it's a requirement... so have to pass it up... so will be a bit busy with that... summore Richard told me that we're gonna do visitation and EE now... so i guess it'll be fun and great and the only problem is to get prospect and i have to revise a bit... haha... this time Richard is assigning me with another cell member (hasn't joined EE yet)... to go out alone... without a trainer... this reminds me of the good old days with Meng Yoe(me trainer) and Steven (team partner) ... It'll be something new and I hope this cell member could be my trainee next year... if it's God's willing...

Well, sometimes I just wonder how do I cope with all these... mom is nagging me again... to do some house chores... ;p well i said i'm busy... i have a lot of things to do... she said,"You are just busy with ur church work." I can't help it but laugh... I'll try to help her as much as I could... normally on Saturday... Well I just hope that Richard could build up other members in church and help out with the workload... If it's not by God's strength I dunno how could i manage all the things in church... I love to serve but for now i just hope that i could quickly finish my degree and focus more in serving... also by God's grace, may he provide me a permanent job right after my studies ... preferably a 5 days job... Christian boss, flexible where it won't clash with my church activities... good pay that could help to support my family hmm... well... so far that's all I hope for... God pleaaase answer my prayer... That would be next year Jul'07 that I will get an answer from You, Lord... Sometimes I just wonder whether this is what He plans for me... but I have to keep on asking Him for an answer... God is Good all the time and all the time God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on