milk diary (Jasmine's Life)

Mostly about my thoughts and daily life. Jokes? hehehe..my life is a whole bunch of jokes... get to know my character and what Jasmine is all about...hehehe... she's a ........tell me what u think of me...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

2 Fast 2 Furious...

Just back from IOI... I was with my friends watching 2 fast 2 furious... it was okay... the scene is in tokyo and there are a lot of girls in mini skirts and nice cars... the racing scenes are really dangerous and cool in a sense... well the drifting part is cool but then I think the main actor and actress is not that good.. the guy, Sean, look like a man and the movie said that he's 18... -_-" there are wrinkles on his face when he smiles neh... haha... the girl neela ... well she's okay i guess... nothing to comment on her...

I saw that one of the japanese guy who only appeared at the beginning of the movie... I hope he will appear more but didn't... haiz... he's starred in lunch queen as the 3rd son (japanese drama).

Well, I guess nothing else to say anymore about this movie... I wanted to watch OMEN but then some of my friends said that it's boring... erm... dunno lar... i won't have time to watch movie also... okie dokie ja ne...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

=+FRiENdS+=


-+Hooi Li+-
I'm
Guest_MilkPlusIce
on