Had my cell become my guinea pig
What do I mean by that title... haha... i was worship leading for cell this tuesday and we don't have a musician. So I guess I could try out my guitar skill in cell... guess it's a small group and i can let my cell members become my guinea pig...
Well, I really can't sing and play at the moment... hahaha... but I tried... and I can't really concentrate.... and I played wrong chords.... hahaha i guess no one notice that cause i played too softly i guess... some of them can't really hear it accept me... hahaha... i don't know why i played so softly... maybe i'm afraid the guitar will hurt... hehehe...
Well there goes my first time and it was really fun... hahaha... i guess i still have to work on it... still can't play fast songs yet... my fingers can't change that fast yet. okay that's all for this sharing... ciao...
Well, I really can't sing and play at the moment... hahaha... but I tried... and I can't really concentrate.... and I played wrong chords.... hahaha i guess no one notice that cause i played too softly i guess... some of them can't really hear it accept me... hahaha... i don't know why i played so softly... maybe i'm afraid the guitar will hurt... hehehe...
Well there goes my first time and it was really fun... hahaha... i guess i still have to work on it... still can't play fast songs yet... my fingers can't change that fast yet. okay that's all for this sharing... ciao...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home